• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] [CLOSED] DD #17 and Black Goliath #1 (5/17)
1 1

16 posts in this topic

Hello!

My rules:

1) No HOS or any other reprobates!

2) Payment is due within (7) business days unless an agreement is reached with me before you :takeit: PayPal is preferred but I will take check/money order.

3) PayPal orders will ship within (3) business days of receiving funds. Orders paid with Check/Money Order will ship within (7) business days of receiving the check/money order; within (3) business days if I know you.

4) I occasionally sell on eBay and my Seller's feedback can be found here: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=mdktkd&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

5) :takeit: in the thread or PM rules all. All negotiations in PM are considered on-going until the buyer posts :takeit: either through PM or in the thread. On-going negotiations will be canceled in favor of an unequivocal :takeit: in thread or through PM. I will do my best to mark an item sold once we reach an agreement through PM but if someone claims the item before I mark it sold, the item goes to the buyer in the thread and the PM negotiation/agreement is canceled.

6) You can return a CGC graded book but I reserve the right to refer to you as "newb" from then on. Buyer must inform me of the return via PM within 3 days of the book being marked delivered by the shipping company.

7) Shipping/insurance is included in price for US customers. If you are seriously interested, PM me and we can discuss International shipping.

Recap Still Available:

Daredevil #17 CGC 9.2: $575  Now $325

Black Goliath #1 CGC 9.6: $75 Now $70

Edited by Badger
SOLD!

As I expected, that All Select Comics #7 did not last long. So, to keep the thread going, here is a Daredevil #17 in 9.2 with WHITE pages! This and the 16 are just such cool books. :headbang: I would keep this but I splurged on a grail. $375 

NOW $325 shipped in the continental US!

DD_17_CGC_Front.jpg.7403666ec92e4fd4b6b7654071c046ec.jpg

Edited by Badger

Marvel Premiere #15 1st Iron Fist! Love this book but if it sells I will list the rest of my Iron Fist issues. SOLD!

MP_15_CGC_Front.jpg

Edited by Badger