• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frank Miller Sig?
1 1

7 posts in this topic

considering it is on a late 70s Early 80s marvel book and that is how he signed back then I would say yes.  once an a while he will sign something that way to this day. I got one like that about 4 years ago from him personally. I was so amazed

Thanks all! I feel pretty good having looked at a bunch of others online too.

It came when I purchased a bulk of the Miller run a few years back online. But when I bagged and boarded the run, I forgot to notate on my backing board which one was signed. I spent an evening going through them all and could not find it. I was initially like ", I musta sold it by accident" because I had upgraded a couple issues and I thought great, I sold the one with the signature. Then, I went back through and realized this issue was missing and got tucked in a different spot in the box. So thankfully, it still is here and is now labelled and likely won't ever be sold :)

Edited by comicginger1789