• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Registry Signature Label Missing
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Question: I just brought a CGC SS (by Stan Lee) that has no note that shows it was signed by Stan Lee (2010). It did get a yellow label. I checked the bar code and it all good. I checked the serial number registry before and after, they all have Stan Lee notes. 

So my question is : can I send this back to get the proper cgc notes? If so, how much would it cost me?

• Administrator
1 hour ago, combiner1 said:

Question: I just brought a CGC SS (by Stan Lee) that has no note that shows it was signed by Stan Lee (2010). It did get a yellow label. I checked the bar code and it all good. I checked the serial number registry before and after, they all have Stan Lee notes. 

So my question is : can I send this back to get the proper cgc notes? If so, how much would it cost me?

Hello @combiner1,

Thank you for your post. Please contact our customer service team at the email below. Please include the certification number and images of the book in its holder. 

submissions@cgccomics.com