• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Slabbed Variant Covers (Recap/discounts page 2, more slabs later today)

34 posts in this topic

Hello Everybody,

New to the forum and honestly have spent a nice chunk of change these last 2 weeks (at least for my standards) so hoping to make some of that back :bigsmile:. Please take a look at the pictures, most of these will be graded variants.

Like i said before I am new, but have great reviews on another selling site (and am willing to give you the information per PM if you would like). So here are some rules and hoping I'm following the guidelines correctly.

1) No scammers or list people

2) First :takeit: gets the book

3) I ship books priority and shipping is $16 whether you get 1 slab or all of them. 

4) Paypal only please

5) Returns are OK, but buyer must pay return shipping. 

If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I will try and respond ASAP, and I will take offers if time passes and the books haven't been claimed yet. 

Edited by Loug2

Absolute Carnage: Symbiote Spider-Man #1 Mike Mayhew Comic Mint Virgin Edition (Amazing Spider-Man #238 Homage) - Venom CGC Label - $100

20200426_215836.jpg

20200426_215857.jpg

20200426_215914.jpg

Edited by Loug2
Added venom label detail