• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FINAL REDUCTIONS - Blue Bolt #110, #111 & Target Comics #12 LB Cole Classics
3 3

29 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, KCOComics said:

Honestly,  all 3 of these books are gorgeous. I hope someone buys them soon and eliminates the temptation. 

trust me, if my old job didn't hose me with a lay off I'd be on it like a duck on a june bug...

:sorry:

21 minutes ago, Wally's Comics said:

trust me, if my old job didn't hose me with a lay off I'd be on it like a duck on a june bug...

:sorry:

I was going to like your post, but didn't want to celebrate your job loss. Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully we'll get past this mess soon. 

20 hours ago, RedGiant said:

Blue Bolt #106 CGC 6.0 CR/OW pages - designated classic cover by CGC - LB Cole cover - also featured on cover of Gerber Photo Journal book.

A very nice looking copy, great eye appeal.

$1,400 shipped

2020-05-18-0001.thumb.jpg.c7e0dbf5eb3e936ddc91b95a8bf1b814.jpg

2020-05-18-0002.thumb.jpg.491d7b299592ef3d3543de0cec577e85.jpg

:takeit:per PM. Thanks!

22 hours ago, RedGiant said:

@Wally's Comics sorry to hear about your lay off.  Hope things turn around quickly for you.

Thanks guys. Luckily I plan ahead, so considering that I'm in pretty good shape. It's just another set back - and when you get as old as I am you realize life is full of setbacks.
Just planning the best you can helps for the softest landing.

(thumbsu