• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC In House Signing Wishlist - Update for 2023
15 15

399 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Jitstark said:

Alex Ross

Micheal Turner

Just a heads up..

Michael Turner is no longer with us, but would be nice, him and Herb Trimpe and Len Wein  :)

29 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Just a heads up..

Michael Turner is no longer with us, but would be nice, him and Herb Trimpe and Len Wein  :)

Jeez. Man, I didn't know that. I love his work. Only got into it fairly recently though

4 minutes ago, Jitstark said:

Jeez. Man, I didn't know that. I love his work. Only got into it fairly recently though

Ya it's tough.

And also, Michael Turner had done a bunch of sketches and partial drawings that whomever owns the rights too, has been lending them out for covers of comics still...

So it can be a sad but common mistake to think he is still around...

50 minutes ago, Sensei Ryan said:

Robert Kirkman

Charlie Adlard

Tony Moore

I know some of the above have already been mentioned but this (see above) is what I'd like to see happen! :) 

For sure!

they may go by the most votes anyway lol if the thread is considered ...

Coidnt hoit!

Why coitanly 

On 5/15/2020 at 3:06 PM, Legion HQ said:

Art Adams

Mike Zeck

Jim Shooter

I was considering Robert Kirkman, but he's still young and expect I'll have many more opportunities for him, so I went with Shooter as I'm a big LoSH fan.

Mike Zeck is doing a signing through Alpha Omega Certification Services.  

On 5/16/2020 at 11:51 AM, thesink said:

I think cgc should try to get those that have a hard time with the whole “cgc thing” I.e. John Byrne, Declan Shavley... This would help everyone as I bet those guys would be willing to do it if it was an only cgc signing (money talks).

First these guys are not interested in the money. I personally offered Byrne 25 grand to sign 100 books for Signature Series and He politely declined.  He is disinterested with cgc because he believes it is about speculators not true collectors.  As for Declan Shavley is he that big of an artist.  I respect an artist having their own opinion and it is better than blanket charging everyone because you want money or don't want to be taken advantage of.  But Does anybody really care if he doesn't want to sign their CGC book. There are so many artist who sign.  and even a ton that sign for free.  So support those artist with your comic buying dollar and your comic grading dollar.