• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC In House Signing Wishlist - Update for 2023
15 15

399 posts in this topic

On 7/11/2020 at 11:43 AM, CyberSnake said:
  1. Alan Moore & David Lloyd
  2. McFarlane
  3. Ben Edlund 
  4. Brian Azzarello & Eduardo Risso
  5. Cormac McCarthy (Impossible and not the place to ask. Just floating it out into the simulation) 

+100 for Ben but sadly unlikely.

If you want 5, ping the owner of Mystery Pier in Hollywood. He told me that he could make it happen and I’m sure they’d send it wherever you wanted it with a creator note if that’s even possible. Cheers!

I’ll jump in again and say:

1. John Romita Sr
  2. Todd McFarlane
  3. Brett Breeding
  4. Tom DeFalco
  5. Mark Bagley again. I just picked up a few new books I would love to send back in.
Edited by Mavro
Added Tom and Todd

Brittany McManus (Signature Series Director title as of end of last year) just recently said, almost every person that has come to do a signing this year will do one again in 2021 (even in conjunction with shows/cons possibly returning) ... given her newer responsibilities and her statements sounds like CGC looks to be in the in house signing business for the long term

I also don’t know if she misspoke but she also said John Romita was coming this year .... maybe she meant to specify Junior but the interviewer put up a picture of Sr.

interview was on Superpower Review (can find on YT)

Will be nice to have another chance for Perez (if he is one of the ones returning) but Romita Sr and Alex Ross still top my want list

15 hours ago, StillOnly25Cents said:

Brittany McManus (Signature Series Director title as of end of last year) just recently said, almost every person that has come to do a signing this year will do one again in 2021 (even in conjunction with shows/cons possibly returning) ... given her newer responsibilities and her statements sounds like CGC looks to be in the in house signing business for the long term

I also don’t know if she misspoke but she also said John Romita was coming this year .... maybe she meant to specify Junior but the interviewer put up a picture of Sr.

interview was on Superpower Review (can find on YT)

Will be nice to have another chance for Perez (if he is one of the ones returning) but Romita Sr and Alex Ross still top my want list

Thanks a ton for this info. Good to know and lets be honest why wouldn’t they? Tons of $$ out there for just a few days of constant signing. Im disappointed I missed out on a few guys and if they do come out wont miss out. Im confident cgc will only get better with their turnaround times, pairings of signers and overall handling of these events.