• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC In House Signing Wishlist - Update for 2023
15 15

399 posts in this topic

On 1/5/2024 at 12:20 PM, Gator Guru said:

The last signing was the greatest devaluing of a signature in history. I for one am hoping he doesn’t sellout for another cash grab.

I went ahead and sold all my signed books of his anyways aside from his rare Platinum #1.

For me what I have left that I wouldn’t mind him signing are PC books for the most part, so I don’t mind it too much if it doesn’t add a ton of value. I just like his signature a lot on a book. 

On 1/18/2024 at 3:33 PM, Avirium said:

Bob Budiansky

@Avirium he's attending a bunch of shows this year including TFCon LA in March, might be easier to find a facilitator to grab the sig for you ( @Par2ch just facilitated 2 sigs of his for me at the TFCon in Florida - TF5 & TF8 - and they look great, don't think he's doing the west coast show tho)

On 1/5/2024 at 2:38 PM, wiparker824 said:

For me what I have left that I wouldn’t mind him signing are PC books for the most part, so I don’t mind it too much if it doesn’t add a ton of value. I just like his signature a lot on a book. 

I agree on that for the PC they are nice. I had many many done last round with some duplicates but still need so many for that run. Costly adventures these SS events but some nice signed books to be had for sure ;-) 

I'd like to see a custom label for J. Scott Campell's next signing.

Sam Kieth

Jeff Smith

Julian Totino Tedesco

Alexander Lozano

Sozomaika

Jeff Dekal

Joshua Middleton

Joe Quesada

Hiroaki Samura (Blade of the Immortal, Die Wergelder) - this is a wish list right?

Edited by Pixx_L

What would it take to get a John Byrne one? I know he hates that kind of stuff though. What's the most you'd pay per book for him? I'd break open the piggy bank for that knowing it would potentially only happen once.

On 1/5/2024 at 2:20 PM, Gator Guru said:

The last signing was the greatest devaluing of a signature in history. I for one am hoping he doesn’t sellout for another cash grab.

I went ahead and sold all my signed books of his anyways aside from his rare Platinum #1.

I got back 2 T. McFarlane sigs.  Really lame that he shorted his sig which was not what was advertised. 

On 3/12/2024 at 9:30 AM, Parzival said:

I got back 2 T. McFarlane sigs.  Really lame that he shorted his sig which was not what was advertised. 

I know a lot of people were not happy with that. Also a lot of tough grades that upset people.