• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You think Liefeld would reconsider?
1 1

23 posts in this topic

since it looks likes all cons this year will most likely cancel, do you think he would reconsider his private signing CGC ban?  Any income is good income when there is no income...  come on rob, come to your senses!!!!  (Clutching my NM 98 as I type)

Edited by god503

Just now, god503 said:

If you want his sig then u care...  

You might have better luck buying a copy that's already been signed and graded. 

1 minute ago, newshane said:

You might have better luck buying a copy that's already been signed and graded. 

Did that on nm 87. But I have a raw 98 that I forgot I owned.

1 minute ago, god503 said:

Did that on nm 87. But I have a raw 98 that I forgot I owned.

Best of luck to you! 

I don't think he'll reconsider. I'm sure he weighed the financial loss before he made a decision, and he's been living pretty well with his decision. I don't think he'd sell out, but you never know. 

5 minutes ago, god503 said:

If you want his sig then u care...  

Think Rob Liefeld is still charging $80 to sign NM #98, or a mere $40 to sign Youngblood #1 or #2 so your overstock will then be 'valued' at $20 each 2c.

1 minute ago, aardvark88 said:

Think Rob Liefeld is still charging $80 to sign NM #98, or a mere $40 to sign Youngblood #1 or #2 so your overstock will then be 'valued' at $20 each 2c.

Do you know how much a signed nm 98 goes for???  $$$  definitely worth 80 bucks

Edited by god503

1 hour ago, newshane said:

Best of luck to you! 

I don't think he'll reconsider. I'm sure he weighed the financial loss before he made a decision, and he's been living pretty well with his decision. I don't think he'd sell out, but you never know. 

He seems to me to be the type to sell out easily. I dont think anyone wants to deals with his high maintenance attitude anymore though.

2 hours ago, aardvark88 said:

And yet sheeple still line up for the chance to meet the great man.