• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 129, Grade is in
1 1

16 posts in this topic

Debating on what to do with this one . Keep as a raw reader or grade? Handful of color breaking on front as well as some fading around the top . Small stain on upper back cover and dust shadows. rnC1PQn.jpgEKQZA0k.jpg0YkQ5KS.jpg4kZmfuQ.jpg7UA4pb6.jpgibMncm5.jpg

Edited by jb4

I think you should get it cleaned, pressed, and graded. I think you might be surprised at the grade you get on this. I just got my ASM 129 back from CGC and got an 8.5. Obviously your copy has some things wrong with it, but I think it could be cleaned up a little bit. Wouldn't be surprised at all if you pulled a 6.0

8 hours ago, JoshGrav said:

I think you should get it cleaned, pressed, and graded. I think you might be surprised at the grade you get on this. I just got my ASM 129 back from CGC and got an 8.5. Obviously your copy has some things wrong with it, but I think it could be cleaned up a little bit. Wouldn't be surprised at all if you pulled a 6.0

I had the board grade mine: 7.5.

After press and slab: 9.4.

You never know. :)

On 5/19/2020 at 6:40 PM, oldrover said:

I had the board grade mine: 7.5.

After press and slab: 9.4.

You never know. :)

I had the boards grade mine and people were saying 7.0, i think someone said lower. Press and cleaned and got a 8.5