• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - AF15 CGC 6.5(SOLD), FLASH COMICS - 21 Book LOT - ALL CGC graded - Showcase 8,13,14 included - SOLD
1 1

38 posts in this topic

A couple of great conversations going on in regard to trading for the AF15. Nothing set yet, so keep those offers coming...

I know I stated that I wanted an AF15 in 4.5 condition as part of the deal, and I know that limits the number of offers... so, I am opening it up to offers that include cash/book offers that do not necessarily have to include an AF15 in 4.5 condition.

Books I'd consider - unrestored CGC only:
AF15
ASM1
FF1
Jim83
FF5,
XMen1
Hulk1
Possibly some other keys as well like
FF48
Hulk 181
FF52
TOS 39
Avengers 1
DD1

Thanks!

On 5/30/2020 at 5:15 PM, www.alexgross.com said:
On 5/30/2020 at 1:52 PM, Nic8612 said:

Genuinely curious, has anything like that AF15 ever been sold on these boards? That seems like something you'd take to a legit auction house

yes, i've seen six figure books sell here on the boards. and i myself did a five figure deal with this wonderful gentleman here for my own AF15 several years back. great seller- 

Also... selling here will add an additional $ 7200( and possibly more) to the OP by avoiding commissions. This is a good place to start and then go Auction if necessary. Many of us have been buying and selling with one another for years. I've seen books sell here for 6 figures. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

50 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

Also... selling here will add an additional $ 7200 to the OP by avoiding commissions. This is a good place to start and then go Auction if necessary. Many of us have been buying and selling with one another for years. I've seen books sell here for 6 figures. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

This is very true. From a buyer stand point,  it's nice to see established sellers with good reputations that you can talk to.