• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's May-DECEMBER 2020 presale thread
5 5

83 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Jordysnordy said:

Hey Rich,

Any chance you will be getting this book SS Jusko?  Giant Size Conan 1

IMG_20201025_1234478.jpg

@Jordysnordy

hey buddy hit me with some more info on this one!? I love that image. I would definitely would like to pursue this one.   My finger has really not been on the pulse of what's been going on but I like that cover.

11 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

BATMAN #100 (Bermejo store exclusive) s/s Lee Bermejo - $175

Ten (10) spots

Limited variant, 10,000 copy print run distributed to just a handful of shops (including my own LCS)

batman100bermejo.jpg

:takeit:Rich: one please - thanks - Mike

What may be my final pre-sale of 2020----

Amazing Spider-Man #55 (1/10 Miles Morales variant) s/s Brian Horton - $145

Doing a mail away signing next month w/ cover artist Horton.

10 spots available to start, if these sell out I will probably offer more.

asm55variant.jpg

2 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

What may be my final pre-sale of 2020----

Amazing Spider-Man #55 (1/10 Miles Morales variant) s/s Brian Horton - $145

Doing a mail away signing next month w/ cover artist Horton.

10 spots available to start, if these sell out I will probably offer more.

asm55variant.jpg

:takeit:Rich: one please - thanks - Mike 

1 hour ago, Nic8612 said:

Wait ... CGC is making exceptions for mail away signatures?

What are you talking about "exceptions?" There has been an established chain of custody protocol for mail away SS for over a decade.

32 minutes ago, seanfingh said:

What are you talking about "exceptions?" There has been an established chain of custody protocol for mail away SS for over a decade.

Really? I had no clue. I'm relatively new to the signature world. I thought everything had to be physically witnessed by an authorized CGC witness to get a yellow label

@Nic8612

The artists are provided a sign off sheet that states they're okay with CGC certifying their autograph. This policy works extremely well for artists that I use who are unable to do conventions much like Ed Hannigan or Frank Thorne. Additionally artists who have retired such as Steve Bissette and John Totleben.

1 minute ago, Rich_Henn said:

@Nic8612

The artists are provided a sign off sheet that states they're okay with CGC certifying their autograph. This policy works extremely well for artists that I use who are unable to do conventions much like Ed Hannigan or Frank Thorne. Additionally artists who have retired such as Steve Bissette and John Totleben.

Could this also work for celebrities that accept mail-ins but don't tour?

25 minutes ago, jitasaw said:

I'll be posting ops for books that arephysically in hand and pre-screened for 9.8 standards, as well as posting for books that may not have shipped yet, but because due to limitations of availability, I always need to get my orders in EARLY so as to ensure that I have enough for everyone, as well as some extra either for inventory or to make sure that everyone gets exactly what they ordered.  

Curious as to why you would post this in someone else's sales thread?

2 hours ago, DELTA 62 said:

Maybe for the same reason why he took credit for a sketch that he apparently does not have: 

Yup. I noticed that earlier. Just another troll that doesn't realize that these boards are an actual community.

Eventually, most noobs realize that and either join us and make these boards stronger, or they go back to F*c*book.

9 hours ago, DELTA 62 said:

Maybe for the same reason why he took credit for a sketch that he apparently does not have: 

This individual needs to be reported or jump on board with how these forums work and the people they represent. 

Edited by ivdyer