• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's May-DECEMBER 2020 presale thread
5 5

83 posts in this topic

On 5/18/2020 at 1:40 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Rise of the Black panther #1 signed Chadwick Boseman -$425

Movie photo variant cover

Super tough black cover for spots firm. 9.8 farm lock all day long 

Four spots firm 

IMG_20200518_133236525.jpg

RIP Chadwick. 

Several people have contacted me asking about adding Jason fabok to the Three Jokers #1 books. While initially I was more focused on Geoff Johns because he is the harder to get of the two,  I can offer Jason fabok as an add-on option for an additional $30. (thumbsu

3 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Several people have contacted me asking about adding Jason fabok to the Three Jokers #1 books. While initially I was more focused on Geoff Johns because he is the harder to get of the two,  I can offer Jason fabok as an add-on option for an additional $30. (thumbsu

:takeit:

On 8/26/2020 at 1:46 PM, Rich_Henn said:

BATMAN: THREE JOKERS #1 s/s Geoff Johns (premium Joker Fish variant) - $175

five (5) spots

3jokersC.jpg

I will take one with Fabok. 

Edited by Ron C.

Thanks guys! I'm taking a drive up to third eye this week, there might be other cover options available.  If there are, I'll post those as well. Personally I favor The joker fish cover, but I will see what else is accessible if there is interest in additional covers.

I'm pretty excited about this one. As a new fan having just discovered Cobra Kai on netflix, I have been invited to take part of a signing with William Zabka next month. I have five copies of Cobra Kai The karate kid saga continues #1 photo variant with William Zapka.

$395, five spots firm.   ONLY TWO SPOTS LEFT!

1) Taxmick1

2) Ivdyer

3) PhantomEwan

4) Intreppid

5) Jonathan Baughman (FBook Zelle 12-26)

IMG_20200924_075013903.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

2 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

I'm pretty excited about this one. As a new fan having just discovered Cobra Kai on netflix, I have been invited to take part of a signing with William Zabka next month. I have five copies of Cobra Kai The karate kid saga continues #1 photo variant with William Zapka.

$395, five spots firm.

Rich: one please - thanks - Mike

5 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

$395, five spots firm.

So Richie, I met Billy Zabka and Martin Kove at a show years ago as a CAW for Andy C.  It was to do a book for Troy T @Harley Troy - a beat up Karate Kid #1.  He wanted two gigantic quotes from them as well as signatures. The book was an absolute mess (Sorry Troy, but it was / is) but those two guys were both the nicest people you could ever want to meet. Kind, great with fans, talkative and friendly.  I hope he is still the same dude now that he is famous again!.

18 minutes ago, seanfingh said:

So Richie, I met Billy Zabka and Martin Kove at a show years ago as a CAW for Andy C.  It was to do a book for Troy T @Harley Troy - a beat up Karate Kid #1.  He wanted two gigantic quotes from them as well as signatures. The book was an absolute mess (Sorry Troy, but it was / is) but those two guys were both the nicest people you could ever want to meet. Kind, great with fans, talkative and friendly.  I hope he is still the same dude now that he is famous again!.

that's a great story!  I miss Harley troy! I miss you too brother! Yeah I, I absolutely love that show I would love the opportunity to meet those guys.

10 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

$395, five spots firm.

Take it

On 9/24/2020 at 5:55 AM, Rich_Henn said:

$395, five spots firm.   ONLY TWO SPOTS LEFT!

1) Taxmick1

2) Ivdyer

3) PhantomEwan

4)

5)

I'll take one, please.