• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LIVE PANEL TONIGHT ON COMIC ART COLLECTING!
2 2

189 posts in this topic

https://www.facebook.com/ComicArtFans/videos/272085217268098/

JOIN US ON A LIVE PANEL ON COMIC ART COLLECTING TONIGHT!!!

Tonight at 9pm EST we'll be doing a live broadcast to get everyone in the mood for Comic Art Live, a virtual comic art convention hosted on Comicartfans.com on the weekend of May 30-31. Join CAF's Owner Bill Cox while he chats with 3 gents who have a decades more experience in the hobby than he does - Mike Burkey from Romitaman.com, Glen Brunswick from PanelPageArt.com, and Will Gabri-El from the soon-to-be-updated ComicArtPage.com. Not only will you probably learn something new about the hobby but you'll also discover that haircuts are optional!

photoBillMike.jpg

Great discussion! I appreciated the points about newer collectors, European buyers, and DC vs Marvel price difference. I think all of these show the importance of the movies to the hobby.

And thanks for posting to YT as some of us are not on FB.

I wasn't aware of the other interviews on the CAF YT channel. I will dig into those. Bill should cross-post new ones here too when he posts them.

This is great, thank you for taking the time.  I feel there is a demand for this kind of content and also think it helps perpetuate the hobby.  It's great to hear these stories and have better context/perspective.  I know I'm jazzed up to go buy something!