• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Take all 3 remaining books for $600! ASM 102, Xmen 21 and Iron Fist 1 DISCOUNTED!
3 3

31 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Badger said:

Hello!

My rules:

1) No HOS or any other reprobates!

2) Payment is due within (7) business days unless an agreement is reached with me before you :takeit: PayPal is preferred but I will take check/money order.

3) PayPal orders will ship within (3) business days of receiving funds. Orders paid with Check/Money Order will ship within (7) business days of receiving the check/money order; within (3) business days if I know you.

4) I occasionally sell on eBay and my Seller's feedback can be found here: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=mdktkd&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

5) :takeit: in the thread or PM rules all. All negotiations in PM are considered on-going until the buyer posts :takeit: either through PM or in the thread. On-going negotiations will be canceled in favor of an unequivocal :takeit: in thread. I will do my best to mark an item sold once we reach an agreement through PM but if someone claims the item before I mark it sold, the item goes to the buyer in the thread and the PM negotiation/agreement is canceled. 

6) You can return a CGC graded book but I reserve the right to refer to you as "newb" from then on. Buyer must inform me of the return via PM within 3 days of the book being marked delivered by the shipping company.

7) Shipping/insurance is included in price for US customers. If you are seriously interested, PM me and we can discuss International shipping.

All Select Comics #3. Rare book with only 26 Universal copies on the census. I've been told by multiple GA Timely collectors that this is one of the hardest, if not the hardest, book to purchase in the run. I lucked into this copy when I first started collecting All Select but I had to wait years and years before an upgrade popped onto the market with off-white or better pages. $1275 shipped Priority Mail double boxed.

as3_cgc_front.thumb.JPG.1da35efb1d96e6f83f4d56780711594d.JPG

:takeit: per PM

Amazing Spider-Man #121

Since my scanner is "challenged", I am using the picture of the person who sold it to me. $260 This is a fine lesson to me to double check the price before I upload.:roflmao:

Edited by Badger

3 minutes ago, Badger said:

SOLD! Nice snag! Right before I corrected my mistake. :roflmao:

Was your mistake that you also wanted to throw in a copy of #122?   :shy:

But, seriously ... did you make a mistake on the price or something? I wouldn't hold you to it, if you made an error. Pls let me know.

2 hours ago, silverage12c said:

Was your mistake that you also wanted to throw in a copy of #122?   :shy:

But, seriously ... did you make a mistake on the price or something? I wouldn't hold you to it, if you made an error. Pls let me know.

I did make a mistake: I priced the 121 as the 122 I'm listing next. Looked at the wrong line in the spreadsheet.(: That said, I listed it, you claimed it. Its yours at that price. :) Take it as a little bit of happy luck during this trying time.