• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prescreen
1 1

4 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, Big.Mike said:

Never used prescreen before.  Is there a link or button after I submit 25 comics?

Thank you in advance.

Honestly never done it myself 

But I have subbed before myself, and believe the button is when you're picking grading before tier etc, definitely before you enter books info

I was interested in this answer also, so I did a simulated submission of 25 comics.  Nowhere BEFORE entering the comics' info did any choice of pre-screening appear.  After putting them in my cart and going to checkout, a small check box appears at the bottom that says "Pre-screen comics".  When I check the box, I can select my pre-screen minimum grade for that group of comics.

13 minutes ago, Lightning55 said:

I was interested in this answer also, so I did a simulated submission of 25 comics.  Nowhere BEFORE entering the comics' info did any choice of pre-screening appear.  After putting them in my cart and going to checkout, a small check box appears at the bottom that says "Pre-screen comics".  When I check the box, I can select my pre-screen minimum grade for that group of comics.

Thank you lightning!!