• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Won' let me submit for in-house signing

4 posts in this topic

I've gone through the 3 books for this one (Donny Cates) signing and then payment etc. On the last page, it won't let me Submit.

An email to CGC says I have to agree to the terms and services....I can't find an option for that. Any help?

Thanks if you can

Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 7.16.53 PM.png

21 hours ago, Paulanthonyusn said:

I've gone through the 3 books for this one (Donny Cates) signing and then payment etc. On the last page, it won't let me Submit.

An email to CGC says I have to agree to the terms and services....I can't find an option for that. Any help?

Thanks if you can

Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 7.16.53 PM.png

This is the wrong forum to ask about this, in the future I recommend going to the ASk CGC or Newbie forum for these types of questions.

You see that little sliver of grey next to that paragraph?  That is a check box.  Try using a different browser. :)

I recommend just answering the question next time (thumbsu

If anyone else sees this and needs information:

Zoom in and you will see a box midway down to the left of the "By clicking..." and then you can hit submit.

This is in Safari and maybe other browsers don't have this issue.

Be helpful.

Thanks

On 5/23/2020 at 2:11 PM, Paulanthonyusn said:

I recommend just answering the question next time (thumbsu

If anyone else sees this and needs information:

Zoom in and you will see a box midway down to the left of the "By clicking..." and then you can hit submit.

This is in Safari and maybe other browsers don't have this issue.

Be helpful.

Thanks

If you read my entire post it included a recommendation of where to post correctly and a solution.

It was being helpful and answering your question. (thumbsu