• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Warren Magazines in high grade!
2 2

66 posts in this topic

Hello again to the appreciators of amazing artwork and awesome action,

Well, let's try this one more time.  I don't see any way the mods can justify yanking this thread,

However, to the moderators- if anyone sees anything that they feel may not be correct or in any way not conforming to their particular interpretation of marketplace guidelines, please send me a pm or reply in the thread rather than delete the entire works!   It is very rude to do otherwise, particularly if you're not treating all sales threads the same!!!!  (tsk) 

The usual rules for this thread apply:

-No HoS or Probation list buyers

-Payment via Paypal

-Shipping via USPS Priority for $12 for the continental United States.  Shipping for Canada will be quoted.

-First :takeit: in the thread wins and prevails over pm offers

-Returns accepted for 14 days after delivery

Feel free to pm with offer or questions.   

My Kudos thread is here for those that don't know me:

Thanks for looking!

RECAP

All books left in this thread are now 20% off.

Page 1

Creepy 3, June 1965, NM- 9.2, $80 Sold to Taylor G

Creepy 15, June 1967, VF- 7.5, $25

Eerie 14, April 1968, VF+ 8.5, $40

Vampirella 10, March 1971, NM- 9.2, $110  Sold to Taylor G

Vampirella 11, May 1971, VF+ 8.5, $120  Sold to N e r V

Vampirella 12, July 1971, NM- 9.0-9.2, $120 Sold to roach04

Vampirella 15, January 1972, VF 8.0, $40

Vampirella 17, June 1972, NM- 9.0-9.2, $95 Sold to Taylor G

Page 2

Vampirella 26, August 1973, VF- 7.5, $30

Page 3

Nugget 1, November 1955, VG or better, $90  Sold to Captain America

Vampirella 26, Copy B, August 1973, VF+, $45

Vampirella 34, June 1974, VF 8.0, $30

Vampirella 36, September 1974, NM- 9.2, $110 Sold to piper

Vampirella 42, May 1975, NM 9.4, $100

Vampirella 27, November 1973, NM- 9.2, $100  Sold to piper

Vampirella 113, April 1988, VF+ 8.5, $200

Eerie 7, January 1967, F/VF 7.0, $45

Edited by Randall Dowling
Recap!

Creepy 3, June 1965, NM- 9.2, $80, Fantastic cover by Frank Frazetta with interior art by Reed Crandall, Joe Orlando, Angelo Torres, and Gray Morrow. It's quality material like this that drove the magazine for 146 issues.  Sold to Taylor G

Spoiler

Creepy 3_f.jpg

Creepy 3_b.jpg

Sold!

Creepy 15, June 1967, VF- 7.5, $25, Another excellent classic Frazetta cover, I remember watching the Frazetta documentary where he talks about some of his best work came out very quickly. Reportedly, he did this piece on plywood in one night! Interiors by Steve Ditko, Joe Orlando, Johnny Craig, Gil Kane, Neal Adams and more. Just a big list of some of the biggest artists in comic book history.

Creepy 15_f.jpg

Creepy 15_b.jpg

Creepy 48, October 1972, VF 8.0, $45, This is a very tough book to find a nice white cover on. The scan is very inaccurate as this book is very fresh and white in hand (my scanner is oddly hard on white cover books). Interiors by Jerry Grandenetti, Johnny Craig, Al Williamson, Wally Wood, John Severin, and Reed Crandall. That's all.  Sold to JRBaxter

Spoiler

Creepy 48_f.jpg

Creepy 48_b.jpg

SOLD!

Eerie 13, February 1968, VF/NM 9.0, $45, Cover by Vic Prezio. This copy comes from a run of Eeries that I purchased, many of which have a rubber stamp from the store that sold them saying “plus tax”. These books all have the unusual quality of retaining the spring of the book at the spine (indicating not being stored in a warehouse or other place in stacks or otherwise being crushed) along with beautiful gloss and color. This book has interiors by Angelo Torres, Reed Crandall, Joe Orlando, and Al Williamson.  Sold to Stevemmg

Spoiler

Eerie 13_f.jpg

Eerie 13_b.jpg

SOLD!

Eerie 14, April 1968, VF+ 8.5, $40, Another Vic Prezio cover and another one of the “plus tax” books (I've kept the majority of them for myself because they're so nice). Interiors by Alex Toth, Wally Wood, Reed Crandall, and Angelo Torres and more!

Eerie 14_f.jpg

Eerie 14_b.jpg

Vampirella 10, March 1971, NM- 9.2, $110, Cool cover by Bill Hughes. This is one of the better copies of this book that I've owned. Interiors by Frank Brunner, Neal Adams, Wally Wood, and more! Did I mention that Len Wein wrote one of the stories?  Sold to Taylor G

Spoiler

Vampirella 10_f.jpg

Vampirella 10_b.jpg

Sold!

Vampirella 11, May 1971, VF+ 8.5, $120, Classic Frazetta cover, Woman with Scythe, is one of the most iconic of the run. So much so that the book they used it again on (Creepy 91) goes for good money now. Interiors by Tom Sutton, Dave Cockrum, Ken Barr, and Jerry Grandenetti. A nice glossy copy of this super classic.  Sold to N e r V

Spoiler

Vampirella 11_f.jpg

Vampirella 11_b.jpg

Sold

Vampirella 12, July 1971, NM- 9.0-9.2, $120, Cover by Manuel Sanjulian (yes, that Sanjulian!). The Spanish Invasion begins here with a Vampirella story by Jose Gonzalez. Other artists include Jeff Jones, Wally Wood and Frank Brunner. Very pretty copy of this tough book.  Sold to roach04

Spoiler

Vampirella 12_f.jpg

Vampirella 12_b.jpg

Sold!

Vampirella 17, June 1972, NM- 9.0-9.2, $95, Cover by Enrich Torres. Interiors by Rafael Auraleon, Jose Gonzalez, Esteban Maroto, Jerry Grandenetti and more. Classic Egyptian cover with great gloss and colors!  Sold to Taylor G

Spoiler

Vampirella 17_f.jpg

Vampirella 17_b.jpg

Sold!

Vampirella 21, December 1972, NM- 9.2, $105, Cover by Enrich Torres. Interiors by Jose Gonzalez, Esteban Maroto, Luis Garcia, Rich Buckler and Felix Mas (one of these kids is not like the others!). Just a beautiful copy of this book.  Sold to Taylor G

Spoiler

Vampirella 21_f.jpg

Vampirella 21_b.jpg

SOLD!

Vampirella 22, March 1973, NM 9.4, $120, Cover by Enrich Torres. Interiors by Jose Gonzalez, Esteban Maroto, Rafael Auraleon and more! A stunningly fresh copy of this very cool early Vampirella!  Sold to The Lions Den!

Spoiler

Vampirella 22_f.jpg

Vampirella 22_b.jpg

SOLD!