• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Warren Magazines in high grade!
2 2

66 posts in this topic

I saved the best for last.  Here it is.Creepy 16, August 1967, VF/NM 8.5-9.0, $110.  One of the all time greatest covers ever published, painted by the master, Frank Frazetta.  Interiors by a few low talent hacks like Gil Kane, Neal Adams, Reed Crandall, Jeff Jones, Steve Ditko and more!  This magazine is an under appreciated masterpiece through and through.  This copy has great blacks and colors for the cover with a little stack transfer at the logo.  Otherwise, a stunning copy and hard to find better these days.  :cloud9:  Sold to Taylor G

Spoiler

Creepy 16_Front.jpg

Creepy 16_Rear.jpg

Edited by Randall Dowling
Sold!

21 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

I'm going to update the recap later but for now, I'm offering 20% off all books in the thread now.  Feel free to PM with any questions or offers. 

Vampirella 27 & 36 please!

Vampirella 42 was just sold via PM.  For the rest I'm closing this thread.  If you see something that's left and you're interested, pm me and we can work something out.  Thanks to all that looked and to all that purchased.  You guys are always great to work with.