• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE on HBO Max (2021)
1 1

590 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, media_junkie said:

You know it just hit me that we may be able to see the Snyder cut of Justice League before Wonder Woman 2 comes out, what with all the push backs and what not.

Good point. Though they are hinting at September 2021. I wonder if with the Pfizer news today and a 5-6 month rollout plan... hm

12 hours ago, media_junkie said:

You know it just hit me that we may be able to see the Snyder cut of Justice League before Wonder Woman 2 comes out, what with all the push backs and what not.

Were you actually planning to see Wonder Woman 1984 in theaters? I've been torn, because the movie doesn't look particularly interesting to me, but I want to support AT&T/WB because of The Snyder Cut.

1 hour ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Were you actually planning to see Wonder Woman 1984 in theaters? I've been torn, because the movie doesn't look particularly interesting to me, but I want to support AT&T/WB because of The Snyder Cut.

Fortunately, it is because the WW84 trailers have been holding off revealing too much. That's a great thing.

I very much am looking forward to a Diana vs Cheetah fight and what comes from this. And Snyder started this train with BVS.

9 hours ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

No, I had not planned on seeing Wonder Woman 1984 ( or any movie) in the theaters for a long time if ever.

14 minutes ago, media_junkie said:

No, I had not planned on seeing Wonder Woman 1984 ( or any movie) in the theaters for a long time if ever.

That unfortunately is the reality many are going to be living with for a long time. :frown:

15 hours ago, media_junkie said:

Vaccination advancements have no influence?

I usually only went to the movies for Star Wars or comic book films, so a lighter schedule for me is only due to the lack of interesting titles being released.

1 hour ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Vaccination advancements have no influence?

No not really.  Even before Covid I had gotten to the point where I would try and see movies on like a Tuesday mid-day so there was as few people as possible.  Now with everything that has happened I think I am just done with the theater experience.  Last movie I saw in the theater was Avengers: Endgame, and that was a great stopping off point for me.  From this point on I can easily wait the 3 months to stream the movie if I want to see it.

1 minute ago, media_junkie said:

No not really.  Even before Covid I had gotten to the point where I would try and see movies on like a Tuesday mid-day so there was as few people as possible.  Now with everything that has happened I think I am just done with the theater experience.  Last movie I saw in the theater was Avengers: Endgame, and that was a great stopping off point for me.  From this point on I can easily wait the 3 months to stream the movie if I want to see it.

You're not wrong, although, I did enjoy Far From Home and The Rise of Skywalker.

2019 was a good year to see your last movie in a theater.

1 minute ago, Bosco685 said:

Someone gave me a free digital copy a month ago. I'll give it a watch one day.

:popcorn:

If you like TFA, I'm sure you will be fine.

If you disliked TLJ, then you'll probably enjoy most of it. It's not devoid of bad ideas/moments though.

Back to Justice League: Zack Snyder Shares First Look at Justice League's Martian Manhunter