• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE on HBO Max (2021)
1 1

590 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

You either are that toxic or you were simply acting that toxic. It's definitely 1 of the 2.

Your retort is what doesn't make any sense.

7 minutes ago, D2 said:

Exactly. You’re a hypocrite. 

I had to look no further than literally your previous post for you to call X-Men Origins: Wolverine “trash”. 

So your opinion on a film is more valid because you are holier. You can voice an opinion but others can’t. 

Right. You’re a hypocrite that throws around name calling. You are the toxic one.

I think now is a good time to go enjoy 'Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back' and step back from the keyboards.

gif-shoolkid-jay-and-silent-bob.gif.060b8cde8e3c4aa06db03ec08237b650.gif

Edited by Bosco685

2 minutes ago, D2 said:

Shut up man. You’re a jerk. I know people like you. Can’t admit when they are wrong, or when they step out of line, it’s very clear. Lol good luck in life. I feel bad for anyone that comes into contact with you. 

I guess this proves that your prior post wasn't an act.

Pretension is not your friend.

1 minute ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

I guess this proves that your prior post wasn't an act.

Pretension is not your friend.

And you always need the last word. Standard in someone of your style. 

17 hours ago, D2 said:

I hope Snyder’s JL movie is worse than what was released, not because that’s the movie that we want, but because that’s the movie we deserve. 

I liked Snyder. 

I was a big fan of his Dawn of the Dead remake. It hasn’t aged well... but whatever. 

I loved 300. Granted it was a near copy of the book, but I think in part that’s what made it so phenomenal. 

I really liked Watchmen. I didn’t mind Man of Steel. 

I liked Snyder. Batman versus Superman and the Dawn of the Justice League Longest Title Ever was a nearly perfect zero, film. 0/10. 

I understand he wanted to do Man of Steel 2. I understand that he was forced into Batman versus Superman and the shoehorned Dawn of the Inevitable Justice League Worst Movie In Superhero History. 

Justice League is a 1/10. 

Let us all finally move on. 

Or not! Enjoy your movie?

ABCBC0E9-CC29-417B-81F1-86C9ADFB057B.gif

I dunno. I kinda feel like I deserve a better movie since I sat thru the dang thing twice in the theater. 

17 minutes ago, bentbryan said:

I dunno. I kinda feel like I deserve a better movie since I sat thru the dang thing twice in the theater. 

That literally made me laugh out loud. 

You know what, you are right. They should have also paid you for your services too tbh. 

Why twice? Kids?

Edited by D2

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again ... in my humble opinion , I thought VISUALLY Batman v Superman was very good - the Batman / Superman fight scenes were an Alex Ross painting , the remaining CGI - doomsday was relatively crappy ( nuked Superman in stratosphere was cool ) and a mish mashed plot .

Justice League was a dumpster fire from jump - rushed -script , no backstory or cohesion and god awful CGI 

as a marvel fan boy - I’m looking forward to seeing a great DC movie because at this point it isn’t even a debate , Man of Steel was pretty good but the top of the mountain chain is the Nolan Batman trilogy , the rest are barely hills ( see what I did there ?)

2 hours ago, D2 said:

That literally made me laugh out loud. 

You know what, you are right. They should have also paid you for your services too tbh. 

Why twice? Kids?

Lol I saw it opening weekend with a friend but had promised another buddy I’d see it with him as well. doh!

35 minutes ago, bentbryan said:

Lol I saw it opening weekend with a friend but had promised another buddy I’d see it with him as well. doh!

That is a measurement of true friendship. 

1 minute ago, D2 said:

No one questions other members when they are responding to posts and their frequency. 

Secondly, I find these responses aligned with my views, and quite hilarious.

Thirdly, I’m not that petty and quite frankly don’t care much for your silly accusations.

It’s quite obvious now that you have chosen ‘a side’ to a conflict that, in my eyes, means nothing, and was spurred on by a pathetic little man.

I have moved on, I suggest you do the same.

I think you are over-sensitive to the topic after the debate with another member.

It's clear you didn't care for Zack Snyder's vision (tampered with or otherwise). And you can post what you want. But if you are going to haunt the thread so then you can post again some celebration of a negative comment to support your views who is more troubled?

It gets to the point of an unhealthy mental issue if that is your goal. But you may not even realize this. Better you do move on from a production you didn't care for. Your 'sides' thing is interesting. But not my issue to deal with.

13 hours ago, D2 said:

No one questions other members when they are responding to posts and their frequency. 

Secondly, I find these responses aligned with my views, and quite hilarious.

Thirdly, I’m not that petty and quite frankly don’t care much for your silly accusations.

It’s quite obvious now that you have chosen ‘a side’ to a conflict that, in my eyes, means nothing, and was spurred on by a pathetic little man.

I have moved on, I suggest you do the same.

Reported.

You have a lot to learn.

13 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Relax dude. You definitely assume like you have a fight to find. Any fight. Just as long as you get one.

Completely true. Dude PM'd me with as much toxicity as he's already displayed publicly. For claims of "moving on", there's proof it's just lies. Move on from the project and move on from the conflict? lol That's just too much to ask for...

There's a bunch of fake news out there that DC wants to "replace" Ray Fisher as Cyborg.

3 hours ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Completely true. Dude PM'd me with as much toxicity as he's already displayed publicly. For claims of "moving on", there's proof it's just lies. Move on from the project and move on from the conflict? lol That's just too much to ask for...

There's a bunch of fake news out there that DC wants to "replace" Ray Fisher as Cyborg.

Again, I’ve dropped it and moved on. 
But you persist on:

adding reaction comments to all of my posts...

respond to me directly, and 

continuing this debacle. 

You mention this isn’t middle school, and yet you still act in hypocrisy. 

It’s not surprising mind you. I expected this from you, unable to let things go. You obsess. 

Move. On.