• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE on HBO Max (2021)
1 1

590 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, D2 said:

Again, I’ve dropped it and moved on. 
But you persist on:

adding reaction comments to all of my posts...

respond to me directly, and 

continuing this debacle. 

You mention this isn’t middle school, and yet you still act in hypocrisy. 

It’s not surprising mind you. I expected this from you, unable to let things go. You obsess. 

Move. On. 

I haven't responded to any of your posts since you PM'd me, sweetheart. Take your own advice. This thread is about a film.

I can teach you how to post in proper English, if you'd like.

3 hours ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Reported.

You have a lot to learn.

Then what is this?

And you’re still acting confused reaction comments to everything...

Lol, I don’t expect you to see how you are acting. You’re just trying to “win”

Edited by D2

Just now, D2 said:

Then what is this?

Me: Doesn't reply to your posts.

You: "I've moved on" while simultaneously s^&*-posting about the the thing you lie about moving on from.

"Is this moving on?"

n4scgse21iuz.0.jpg

Now, if you could actually move on from me, and let the thread get steered back onto course, that'd be greeeaaat.

3 hours ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

There's a bunch of fake news out there that DC wants to "replace" Ray Fisher as Cyborg.

I saw a guy claim that only industry veterans are allowed to bring attention to being treated unfairly, too, in relation to this rumor.

[Yes, I know that I quoted myself.]

Deathstroke actor Joe Manganiello discussed his work alongside Zack Snyder and hinted that they will work together again on some unannounced projects.

The introduction of Joe Manganiello to the DCEU was short-lived, as the promises set up in the post-credits scene of 2017's Justice League have seen no follow-ups. However, the actor recently hinted that he and director Zack Snyder have been secretly working on some projects together.

Manganiello dropped hints while speaking to LightCast that his work alongside Snyder may still continue through currently unannounced projects. When discussing what may yet come, the actor said that "we’ve got some fun projects that are in the works." This followed on from a discussion regarding Manganiello's previous chances to work with Snyder, who apparently became aware of him due to his role on True Blood. He went on to claim that "Zack loved True Blood," and "He wanted to meet me."

However, the actor's first meeting with Snyder was not to discuss his eventual role as the DC villain Deathstroke, but rather as a potential candidate for Superman. When asked whether he felt any regret about not being able to take on the the iconic role, Manganiello replied, "I don’t like to really dwell on things that didn’t happen." At the time, his commitments to True Blood made it impossible for him to take the role. "What can you do?" he said. "I was signed for 6 years on a TV show… That was my job."

However, it seems that meeting with Snyder did not turn out to be fruitless. Manganiello credited Snyder for not abandoning him in spite of the circumstances, saying, "I couldn’t do that movie, but Zack came back around and called me and said I want you to meet Ben Affleck. That’s how I met Ben and that’s how I got cast as Deathstroke in Ben’s Batman movie."

As the Affleck Batman movie has not progressed further, Manganiello's only scene in character so far was alongside Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor. It is unconfirmed whether Zack Snyder's Justice League will include any further scenes of Deathstroke.

Despite his brief time in the Deathstroke armor, Manganiello emphasized Snyder's dedication to working together. "He never forgot," Manganiello stated. "...We couldn’t work together then but he kept at it, and here we are, and now we’ve got some really cool fun stuff on the way." However, when asked whether he could reveal any details about these unannounced projects, Manganiello zipped his lips and kept his secrets.