• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE on HBO Max (2021)
1 1

590 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Now, now. All these debates need to stay over in the Star Wars threads. This thread is about positive actions and results.

:baiting:

tr00

I still can't believe we, the fans, won. That piece you highlighted before with the HBO/whoever CEO being invested in the original vision is just fantastic. There is no doubt in my mind that the $20 million investment will be fruitful for the service and whoever the benefactors are.

Even if the movie does not end up perfect (and it likely won't), it'll be the Justice League we all deserve.

7 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

tr00

I still can't believe we, the fans, won. That piece you highlighted before with the HBO/whoever CEO being invested in the original vision is just fantastic. There is no doubt in my mind that the $20 million investment will be fruitful for the service and whoever the benefactors are.

Even if the movie does not end up perfect (and it likely won't), it'll be the Justice League we all deserve.

And to find out back in November 2019 is when that call took place between Zack Snyder and the WB CEO after the explosive response to a call for #ReleaseTheSnyderCut leading to that February 2020 house meeting - it all came down to timing. Snyder was wrapped up in shooting Army of the Dead and couldn't break away. Or we could have gotten this news much sooner.

I'll take it!

On 5/20/2020 at 5:55 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Where are the haters and deniers now?

The email alerting me to being tagged in this thread literally brought tears to my eyes. I'll be able to die happy someday.

We won. The fans won. The haters and deniers lose.

I cannot f^&*ing wait...

This is very cool ! I’ve enjoyed Snyder’s work as far back as D of the D , I felt that the Justice League film was incredibly rushed and very jumbled - but even being a Marvel fanatic - I’m looking forward to this quite a bit 

This news just makes the opinions and discussion in this video much more interesting and worth a re-watch, as he mentioned the HBO Max rumours as well as gave a very close estimate on what it would cost to get a print done (30-40 million, as opposed to the reported 20-30 we just heard - close enough!). Really interested to see what footage exactly this cut is going to draw on.

12 minutes ago, Sauce Dog said:

This news just makes the opinions and discussion in this video much more interesting and worth a re-watch, as he mentioned the HBO Max rumours as well as gave a very close estimate on what it would cost to get a print done (30-40 million, as opposed to the reported 20-30 we just heard - close enough!). Really interested to see what footage exactly this cut is going to draw on.

PLEASE! This BS about 'the Snyder Cut doesn't exist' is yet more negative noise so as to stand behind previous statements it didn't exist at all.

2 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

PLEASE! This BS about 'the Snyder Cut doesn't exist' is yet more negative noise so as to stand behind previous statements it didn't exist at all.

I take it you didn't watch the video :P. The video is about it existing, but not in a format everyone is assuming or expects.

9 minutes ago, Sauce Dog said:

I take it you didn't watch the video :P. The video is about it existing, but not in a format everyone is assuming or expects.

You mean starting with what he inserted below the video, which was meant to drive clicks? (:

Clickbait Title: Odds Are You'll Probably Never See The Snyder Cut of Justice League

I do talk about the recent rumours with HBO Max, but it's not until the end of the video, so it's basically a guarantee that the comments are going to be full of commenters telling me I didn't talk about things that I definitely did talk about. I know mocking knee-jerk comments in the description is pretty hack, but knee-jerk comments are also pretty hack, so a hack for a hack I guess. 

Written and performed by Dan Olson

Yes, he talks about there is a Justice League version. Adds his own details what is in it and why it is a mess needing to be sorted out. Yet never saw the thing, meaning he is talking about something he drastically assumes what is in it. But does it slowly and logically, so it sounds like there is no emotions or bias. So yes, I watched the video. Including where he calls out other Snyder films being bloated and incoherent.

Edited by Bosco685