• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ToS #39 Missing Front Cover Question.

6 posts in this topic

I've gone through some old threads in this forum but couldn't find anything for my exact situation. I've seen questions answered about coverless comics but mine is only missing the front cover. Here we go...

Just purchased a NG graded TOS #39 that is missing the front page only. This is for my PC and will not be trying to flip it but having something other than NG is what I'd really like to have for my PC. If I add a facsimile cover to this comic would it then get a Universal label? Does it matter at all and will it stay at a NG?

Assuming it can get a 0.5, how would I go about attaching the facsimile front cover? Tape?

Sorry if this has been answered several times before. Any info is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

If you wanna submit it, do so with the caveat that it has to hit a minimum .5. If they won’t do it, then you’re only out the shipping and prescreening. JMHO.

Edit: adding the cover of course... and perhaps submitting this example in a photo for comparison.

Edited by oldrover