• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superpowers shmuperpowers.

63 posts in this topic

Just now, Myowncollector said:

Medusa hair.

its kinda similar to Octo-Doctopus and other tentaculated characters but yeah.

Just now, comicginger1789 said:

Most common: Ability to jest while fighting

Least common: Ability to eat anything

omg he went there.

26 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:

Door in your way? I'll eat it

Fence blocking us off? I'll eat that mess too

Need me to dig a tunnel? I'll eat dirt all day

image.jpeg.47cc338661c083ab1400e8b28d40fd30.jpeg

There was one story where matter eater lad was secretly poor.  HOW CAN YOU BE POOR WHEN YOU HAVE NO FOOD BILLS??

4 hours ago, kav said:

Stretching I say.  we got mr fanplastic, plastic man, elongated man, jimmy olsen elastic lad, 2 different elasti-girls.  
A lot of heroes fly but that doesnt count unless its their sole super power.

How about luck? Like Domino? And if I may be so bold as to venture that probably no less than 1/3rd of us have it. Above average luck. That's 2.5 billion instances of it! And conversely, 1/3rd of us probably have below average luck (1/3rd of us no luck at all). That's a lot more than silly old stretching as a super-power, ain't it? Unless you factor in that most of us stretch regularly, so that may be the most common super-power of all after all, you may be right and I may be crazy! But it just may be a lunatic you're looking for. We're all in the right place for that. :whee:

Edited by James J Johnson

Just now, James J Johnson said:

How about luck? Domino has it. And if I may be so bold as to venture that probably no less than 1/3rd of us has it. Above average luck. That's 2.5 billion instances of it! And conversely, 1/3rd of us probably has below average luck (1/3rd of us no luck at all). That's a lot more than silly old stretching as a super-power, ain't it? Unless you factor in that most of us stretch regularly, so that may be the most common super-power of all after all, you may be right and I may be crazy! But it just may be a lunatic you're looking for. We're all in the right place for that. :whee:

Batman has the most luck of anyone-its off the charts.  He has been shot at, often by perfessionals, often by perfessional snipers, maybe about 387,982 times and has never been hit.

7 hours ago, kav said:

Batman has the most luck of anyone-its off the charts.  He has been shot at, often by perfessionals, often by perfessional snipers, maybe about 387,982 times and has never been hit.

He has an excellent escape and evade program with the R&D at Wayne Enterprises 

According to Superheroes monthly the program is rated second to none

Edited by Hollywood1892

7 hours ago, kav said:

the ability to untie knots and slip out of chains and bindings ,  ... it's an uncanny knack that all superheroes possess 

8 hours ago, kav said:

So has everybody else. Any hero who isn't bullet proof must have a super-human ability to dodge bullets. 

Or they're Junior Juniper.