• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed

8 posts in this topic

This is what the CAF listing looked like, including my comment.

I hope Ankur won't object to me adding that he told me he addressed those concerns in advance by sending links to the two HA descriptions to the buyer before they bought it.

For those of you unfamiliar with the piece, it's apparently by Kirby and an unidentified assistant, and the amount of participation by each is unknown.  There's approximately three hundred thousand pages of commentary about it on the internet, if you're so inspired to investigate. 

Short version: *

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 9.59.46 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 9.59.57 AM.png

1 hour ago, glendgold said:

This is what the CAF listing looked like, including my comment.

I hope Ankur won't object to me adding that he told me he addressed those concerns in advance by sending links to the two HA descriptions to the buyer before they bought it.

For those of you unfamiliar with the piece, it's apparently by Kirby and an unidentified assistant, and the amount of participation by each is unknown.  There's approximately three hundred thousand pages of commentary about it on the internet, if you're so inspired to investigate. 

Short version: *

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 9.59.46 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 9.59.57 AM.png

That's interesting. I wasn't aware of the backstory of this piece until the Heritage link and this information was posted here by Jaykza and you. 

Thanks for sharing the info.