• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] group of 10 animal comics f.s. at huge discount

8 posts in this topic

i'll take it on the thread trumps pm's, but reasonable counters will be considered.  returns accepted, but guys, these are well-read books being drastically discounted.  please don't take me up on the return..  domestic s/h on me, foreign will be actual cost to buyer.  paypal accepted. 

you have #'s 3, 7, 10, 11, 12, 18, 17, 19, 22 & 29 here.   the lowest graded book is #3, cuz it's off the staple; otherwise they range from 4.0'ish to a couple 5.5'ish books.  graded harshly to get my guide numbers.  they added up to $182 bucks by guide, but you can have them all for $125 shipped.  about 12 bucks per golden age book.

FA4E316F-0E14-4AAC-8C50-4622C546E13E.jpeg

Edited by Straw-Man

1 hour ago, 50YrsCollctngCmcs said:

Great reading there! Someone got a smoking deal.

Yep. Some Moe-ron sold those WAY too cheap.

3 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:
16 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

Yep. Some Moe-ron sold those WAY too cheap.

I was gonna tag you in this Ricky, as I seem to recall you collecting these, but I think you've got super high grade certified copies already, right?

I gave some of those 10 to Billy. Those were in Mia's comic collection and the old miser is selling them here to help cover her food costs now that school is cancelled and she has to stay home.