• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] SUNDAY (5/31/20) DISCOUNTS IN EFFECT ! RECAP ON PAGE 1 - RETURN OF THE MIXED!!!! - FIRST MIXED SALE SINCE THE MARCH SHUTDOWN - PLENTY OF MIXED TO GO AROUND - SOME SLABS, SOME OMNIBUSES, SOME HBs, SOME KEYS, SOME SUGAR ON ME! - RECAP ON PAGE 1
4 4

670 posts in this topic

BETTIE PAGE # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,  - ALL GLOSSY AVE NM-/NM COPIES - ALL FOR $20

I'm sure there might be a blunted corner or bend in there somewhere, hence the "average" above... but a sweet set for sure.

Love the "Aladdin" cover to issue 5.

IMG_20200312_184740739.jpg

MAGIC BY GARY NUMAN CD SINGLE - 1997 SEALED IN ORIGINAL SHRINKWRAP - $15

Sweet Joseph Michael Linsner collectable from 23 years ago when he teamed up with Gary and NUMA records to produce the chromium cover for this CD.

I have TWO SEALED COPIES left at $15 each.

MAY 22 2020 SALE071.jpg

HARLEY QUINN # 1 - CGC 8.5 - WHITE PAGES - $125

MEXICAN COSMOPOLITAN SPECIAL EDITION PHOTO COVER.  Mmmm Margot Robbie :D 

Spine ticks from across the border took this one down in grade a smidge :( 

SOLD TO COMICGUY77002

IMG_20180806_183949207.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

NEW TEEN TITANS (1980) # 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 - ALL GLOSSY AVE NM-/NM COPIES - ALL FOR $75

This a SHARP RUN  of books here.  Really nice but I'm sure someone will find something wrong, hence the "average" above.  Honestly though, this run looks right off the stands from 38 - 40 years ago.  

A lot of keys here if you don't know...origin of Cyborg, 1st Captain Carrot, 2nd Deathstroke etc.  If you do the math, the cost is a smidge more than $4 per issue...it's like the cost of a new comic each.

I'm throwing in a NEW TEEN TITANS (1980) # 1 in glossy VF/NM absolutely FREE to whoever snags this set. 

Please note that somehow #3 got pushed behind the #1 there.  Don't worry, it's included. 

SOLD TO FASTER FRIENDS

IMG_20200312_211126125.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

19 hours ago, Bio-Rupp said:

Going to start back up again in a few hours.

Just a note to @loboagain and @AmazingComics413 that if you still have interest in the items you wanted in the last sale but were canceled

due to late pay and the pandemic shutdown, you are more than welcome to them at the price you won them for.

You, of course, are under no obligation for these items since the auctions had to be canceled... but if you still want them they are here for you at the same price. ;)  

I won't put them back up for sale until I hear from you or till the next sale, whichever comes first.  Just wanted to give you both the option.  :D 

xxx ooo

Rupp

:takeit:

9 hours ago, Bio-Rupp said:

NEW TEEN TITANS (1980) # 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 - ALL GLOSSY AVE NM-/NM COPIES - ALL FOR $75

This a SHARP RUN  of books here.  Really nice but I'm sure someone will find something wrong, hence the "average" above.  Honestly though, this run looks right off the stands from 38 - 40 years ago.  

A lot of keys here if you don't know...origin of Cyborg, 1st Captain Carrot, 2nd Deathstroke etc.  If you do the math, the cost is a smidge more than $4 per issue...it's like the cost of a new comic each.

I'm throwing in a NEW TEEN TITANS (1980) # 1 in glossy VF/NM absolutely FREE to whoever snags this set. 

Please note that somehow #3 got pushed behind the #1 there.  Don't worry, it's included. 

IMG_20200312_211126125.jpg

:takeit:

DETECTIVE COMICS # 1000 - PARRILLO VARIANT - GLOSSY NM MINUS - $10

Book looks NM but has blunted top spine which is primarily slightly visible on the back top.

MAY 22 2020 SALE124.jpg

MAY 22 2020 SALE125.jpg