• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! All Golden Age -- "Whoa, Nellie" Special on Page 3! Take 20% Off Anything Left Posted Prior to Red Ryder #1
3 3

86 posts in this topic

The Books: A handful of Golden Age that I'm surprised got passed over in past threads. Maybe they were just not noticed? At any rate, we'll give 'em a quick spotlight before I steel my resolve and deploy the oddball 30% of that recent collection I bought in a herculean effort to bring sexy back to Mixed! :acclaim: (More on that in the General Announcement thread soon as I get closer to having it organized.)

:rulez:

First :takeit: wins; tie/indeterminate goes to the thread.

Payment: Check or Money Order. 

Shipping: USPS Priority (Legal Flat Rate at $8 or Medium Box at $15 if we cannot fit in Legal.)

Don't be listy (tsk) including the little one in my head.

Returns: Sure, just notify me within three days of receipt and get it back to me in the same shape on your dime.

Edited by Readcomix

OK gang, I think that is all I have for this thread. I will leave it open for a bit as I prepare for that Mixed thread (lots of those copper age reprints of GA, and a LOT of EC reprints; Cochran, Gladstone, even some of the 1973 reprints, etc) as I may stumble across a few more books that would be appropriate here in the process.

Thanks all! (thumbsu

5 minutes ago, William-James88 said:

Ooooouuuu, nice stuff.

2 questions: do you have any other Fawcetts? And could you ship to Canada using USPS?

Thank you, sir! I do have other Fawcetts in my collection; hadn't given much thought to which I might part with. I can ship to Canada via USPS; I think the last time I did a single book ran $25. I remember the next weight gradation was around $40; not sure but I think that's over 13 ounces, up to 2 lbs. 

11 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Thank you, sir! I do have other Fawcetts in my collection; hadn't given much thought to which I might part with. I can ship to Canada via USPS; I think the last time I did a single book ran $25. I remember the next weight gradation was around $40; not sure but I think that's over 13 ounces, up to 2 lbs. 

Aren't you basically in Canada already??? lol

I shoulda sold doughnuts in this thread! doh!

:news: I have identified about 10 more Golden Age books -- all ones that I have not offered on the boards before -- that I have decided to add to this thread in the next night or so! Stay tuned for some cool stuff! (thumbsu

I am also bringing sexy back to Mixed with a thread of Golden Age reprints (Lots of EC and Barks) and copper oddballs. Of course, shipping can be combined if you find something over there: