• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CAF features wishlist (and bugs)

5 posts in this topic

A few thoughts I have and wanted to share :

Among the things that bug me are the CAF stores :

You can't add art from those stores to your Favorite Artwork Galleries

You can't comment the art (to tell the seller got the artist wrong for example)

I can understand reasonning behind the latter, not the former.

And there is a bug that makes it impossible to see artist with an hyphen in their first name in the Art By Artist your page (I signaled it)

Perhaps very much unrelated to your original gripe, but I hate seeing a piece that CAF labels “For Sale” because the owner has a premium membership and listed the piece in a gallery activated “for sale” only so I can click on it and see the status is “NFS” instead of a price. So which one is it? For sale or NFS? (shrug)

There are very few of you who have set up a Comic Art Live booth, but for those virtual booths, Bill has disabled the NFS and OBO options. You are forced to put in a price. This should be standard practice on CAF Comic Art Shops. 

3 hours ago, John E. said:

Perhaps very much unrelated to your original gripe, but I hate seeing a piece that CAF labels “For Sale” because the owner has a premium membership and listed the piece in a gallery activated “for sale” only so I can click on it and see the status is “NFS” instead of a price. So which one is it? For sale or NFS? (shrug)

There are very few of you who have set up a Comic Art Live booth, but for those virtual booths, Bill has disabled the NFS and OBO options. You are forced to put in a price. This should be standard practice on CAF Comic Art Shops. 

I would interpret that to mean “for sale” at the Donnelly Bros. rates.