• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

COMIC ART LIVE con - COMING NEXT WEEK!
2 2

148 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, pestonaccio said:

Just a quick question. Price must be displayed and I totally agree with it, but can I offer one page just for trade (and of course I will type down what I am looking for)?

Another rule to keep in mind is You Must Own - or be the Creator of - the Artwork You Post to a Gallery Room , as per point 3 of Bill's Terms & Conditions.

About four years ago, you publicly offered the cover to Fables #125 on behalf a friend. As you might recall, I almost bought it from you until I spoke to the artist's rep, Cheeky Joe M.. He explained that the piece was still in the artist's possession, not your friend's, and was being made available at a lower price than your friend wanted.

3 hours ago, DJRome said:

Another rule to keep in mind is You Must Own - or be the Creator of - the Artwork You Post to a Gallery Room , as per point 3 of Bill's Terms & Conditions.

About four years ago, you publicly offered the cover to Fables #125 on behalf a friend. As you might recall, I almost bought it from you until I spoke to the artist's rep, Cheeky Joe M.. He explained that the piece was still in the artist's possession, not your friend's, and was being made available at a lower price than your friend wanted.

I do remember the story. And that friend is not a friend anymore. Maybe he never was.

Anyway I just wanted to know if a trade offer was possible or just sale, that's it.

As a Premium Member, I should be able to access the art at this time. All I can see are thumbnails. No access to the actual item. 

What's up with this? Is there some special portal I should have gone through to access the site as a premium member?

6 minutes ago, Rick2you2 said:

As a Premium Member, I should be able to access the art at this time. All I can see are thumbnails. No access to the actual item. 

What's up with this? Is there some special portal I should have gone through to access the site as a premium member?

The comic art live > art for sale tabs are working fine for me for viewing the art

Man...you can really spend hours going through the floor.

Some prices may be high, but there's enough there to walk away with something at the price you like.

Okay I gotta go man my booth. I've sold three piece already.

looks like nothing for me, the stuff I wanted was gone, and I already went back to go through people I avoided (for a reason) to look!

How do you mark something as sold? I see some pieces marked as sold and I can't figure out how do it on my items that sold.

Malvin

19 minutes ago, malvin said:

looks like nothing for me, the stuff I wanted was gone, and I already went back to go through people I avoided (for a reason) to look!

How do you mark something as sold? I see some pieces marked as sold and I can't figure out how do it on my items that sold.

Malvin

there's a drop down menu with "for sale". Click on that and you'll see "sold"

6 minutes ago, BCarter27 said:

Thanks! This was helpful.

Ditto!

Looks like everyone is a premium member, was expecting a second spike in interest but haven't seen it.  Then again my booth is sorted near the end and people are probably going through the lucky folks with last names in the first half of the alphabet!

Malvin

3 minutes ago, malvin said:

Ditto!

Looks like everyone is a premium member, was expecting a second spike in interest but haven't seen it.  Then again my booth is sorted near the end and people are probably going through the lucky folks with last names in the first half of the alphabet!

Malvin

I jumped around targeting specific booths at first. I just started going in order and I'm barely in the "L's". Taking into account the time responding to purchase requests, I'm been at it for 2 hours 20 mins.

I've made three "sales" but I've yet to be paid. One buyer said he will tonight. Anyone else not getting immediate payment? Buyers must be shopping. (I guess I was hoping to ship out by 1pm local time today.)

There’s really only one page I’m interested in at a price I like, but it’s from a seller that I purchased from months ago that can’t be bothered to remove the page I bought from him. So I’ll pass. 

But I agree that I think this is all set up pretty well. 

18 minutes ago, John E. said:

I jumped around targeting specific booths at first. I just started going in order and I'm barely in the "L's". Taking into account the time responding to purchase requests, I'm been at it for 2 hours 20 mins.

I've made three "sales" but I've yet to be paid. One buyer said he will tonight. Anyone else not getting immediate payment? Buyers must be shopping. (I guess I was hoping to ship out by 1pm local time today.)

I dont expect payment, people should be spending their time shopping.  Heck, I ignored all purchased requests until I finished looking!

The only one I tagged as sold was from someone I know, so he is good for it.  The other 2 I won't tag as sold until I have the money.

1 minute ago, malvin said:

I dont expect payment, people should be spending their time shopping.  Heck, I ignored all purchased requests until I finished looking!

The only one I tagged as sold was from someone I know, so he is good for it.  The other 2 I won't tag as sold until I have the money.

Cool... I'm getting confirmations of "will pay."

I've marked sold despite non-immediate payment to not hassle with multiple requests.

A second wave came through for me.