• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Art Live Teaser Thread - 5/30-31
3 3

28 posts in this topic

On 5/23/2020 at 8:37 PM, malvin said:

Sure, I'll tease.  Mine will include:

2. A Zeck pinup from the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe

Malvin

Love this one, Malvin and I wish I could add it to my collection but unfortunately it is out of my price range.  Glad to see it though!

3 hours ago, John E. said:

you're killing it, bruh

Thanks John.  I’m thrilled that 9 pieces (50%) sold and mostly to collectors that I didn’t know before the event.  I priced to sell and provided links to auction/dealer comps showing upside because I think LiveCon collectors wanted value more than sizzle. Bought two cool pieces from long-time friends, nice to reconnect.  Even received offers on two main gallery pieces, agreed to sell one.  

Overall, really fun event...hats off to Bill and other exhibitors to provide the CAF community a welcome repreive, a ‘great escape’ from the COVID-19 mess. Cheers!

18 hours ago, timguerrero said:

A lot of art was sold in this event and it has been mostly a great experience with a few exceptions with some dealers that are known to be problematic. 

Really? Yer gonna just leave us hanging? :)

Edited by Fred Chamberlain

2 hours ago, ZimmermanTelegram said:

Did anyone see/buy any of Paolo Rivera’s headshots made for the convention? I popped on at 12:05 Saturday and they apparently were already wiped out!

They were sold during his live interview. Weren’t posted on CAF.