• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ENDING SATURDAY & SUNDAY NIGHT - HIGH GRADE RAW Walking Dead LOTS, Green Lantern 1990 + 2003 SERIES REMAINING LOTS, + Various X-MEN lots ALL at auction! THIEF OF THIEVES CGC 9.8 BOOKS!
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Hey everyone!

I'm selling tons of Green Lantern 1990's lots (almost a complete set) + some 2003 Green Lantern lots + some miscellaneous X-Men lots all at auction ending tomorrow night!

Also I have  TONS of graded Thief of Thieves CGC 9.8/9.9/10.0 books for sale as well.

Check them out - feel free to bid if you see any you like!

Green Lantern + Miscellaneous X-Men + Thief of Thieves + MORE!

Edited by Sensei Ryan

On 6/19/2020 at 3:46 PM, Sensei Ryan said:

Hey everyone!  I added some WALKING DEAD high grade lots - about 90 raw issues - and relisted at lower prices more Green Lantern & X-Men lots.  Check them out!  All end Sunday & Monday night!

Books that went unsold were re-listed and prices were lowered so feel free to let me know if you are interested in any!  See the link above in the first and second posts to my current items for sale ending in the next couple of days!
Ryan

On 6/25/2020 at 9:40 PM, Sensei Ryan said:

Books that went unsold were re-listed and prices were lowered so feel free to let me know if you are interested in any!  See the link above in the first and second posts to my current items for sale ending in the next couple of days!
Ryan

Just noticed your new boards "Location". Funny : - )

Lots of random cheap auctions ending tomorrow night - feel free to check out my links above for my current auctions for sale!  I have various Fantastic Four, Walking Dead, & X-Men related lots ending in less than 24 hours!  Feel free to let me know if you have any questions over anything I have for sale!

:ph34r: Ryan