• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] I Bought a DC Collection … 20% OFF BOOKS LEFT (Pgs.1-20), AND A FEW MORE BOOKS TO BE POSTED BEFORE TONIGHT's CLOSE @ 9:00 pm EST

444 posts in this topic

I'll take

Batman 612, 9.4-9.6; Lee/Williams cover/art; Superman, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Lois Lane and Krypto appearances; ‘Black & Bruised’ coupon inside; $22.00
Batman 615, 9.4-9.6; Batman reveals identity to Catwoman; Nightwing, Riddler and Joker appearances; Lee/Williams cover/art; $10.00
Batman 619, 9.4-9.6; Harvey Dent, Jim Gordon, Huntress, Catwoman, Superman and Riddler appearances; Lee/Williams cover/art; $10.00
Batman 619 Variant (fold out) Cover, 9.4-9.6; Harvey Dent, Jim Gordon, Huntress, Catwoman, Superman and Riddler appearances; Lee/Williams cover/art; $15.00

7 minutes ago, Intrepidd said:

I'll take

Batman 612, 9.4-9.6; Lee/Williams cover/art; Superman, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Lois Lane and Krypto appearances; ‘Black & Bruised’ coupon inside; $22.00
Batman 615, 9.4-9.6; Batman reveals identity to Catwoman; Nightwing, Riddler and Joker appearances; Lee/Williams cover/art; $10.00
Batman 619, 9.4-9.6; Harvey Dent, Jim Gordon, Huntress, Catwoman, Superman and Riddler appearances; Lee/Williams cover/art; $10.00
Batman 619 Variant (fold out) Cover, 9.4-9.6; Harvey Dent, Jim Gordon, Huntress, Catwoman, Superman and Riddler appearances; Lee/Williams cover/art; $15.00

Well, let me get a grocery bag and call you a ^^ X4! (worship)