• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] I Bought a DC Collection … 20% OFF BOOKS LEFT (Pgs.1-20), AND A FEW MORE BOOKS TO BE POSTED BEFORE TONIGHT's CLOSE @ 9:00 pm EST

444 posts in this topic

Infinite Crisis set of 7; I would prefer to sell these books as a COMPLETE SET for $50.00; yes, you can buy a complete set on FeeBay for less, but check the condition of each book in those sets closely; this set is very nice; details for each book …

• 1: 9.4+; Lee/Hope cover; return of Earth-2 Superman, Lois Lane, Superboy Prime and Alex Luthor
  • 2: 9.4+; Perez cover 
  • 3: 9.4+; Lee/Hope cover; Alexander Luthor revealed as Secret Society Lex Luthor; Atlantis destroyed; Paradise Island goes into hiding
  • 4: 9.4+; Perez cover; destruction of Bludhaven; Crispus Allen becomes the Spectre; return of Earth-2
  • 5: This book has a tiny crease at the bottom right corner of the fc that I believe does break color, so 9.0-9.2??; Perez cover; 1st appearance of the new Blue Beetle
  • 6: 9.4+; Perez cover; ‘death’ of Superboy
  • 7: 9.4+; Perez cover; ‘deaths’ of Earth-2 Superman and Alexander Luthor

20200527_114231_resized.jpg

1F.jpg

1B.jpg

2F.jpg

2B.jpg

3F.jpg

3B.jpg

4F.jpg

4B.jpg

5F.jpg