• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL; Everything Posted -- I Bought a Collection -- the Oddball and Misfit Thread!
1 1

127 posts in this topic

The Books: I recently bought a 1,258-book collection from GA to Copper. There was a recent thread in GSB with the ones I was parting with. But three of the 10 boxes were oddballs and copper-era reprints of Golden Age material, heavy on the EC reprints, so I am offering this annex thread of fun stuff that did not fit in GSB.

:rulez:

First :takeit: wins; tie/indeterminate goes to the thread.

Payment: Check or Money Order. I don't have paypal; I don't want it.

Returns: Sure, just notify me within three days of receipt and get it back to me on your own dime, in the same shape. 

Shipping: USPS Priority actual, probably between $8 and $15, but there's some large and thick stuff here, so depending upon your stack we cannot rule out one of those Large $20 boxes. Also, if books are ad-free, I will use Media Mail only for those, if you like. My postmaster is a stickler, and he knows If I walk in, its comics in the box.

Don't be listy (tsk) including the little one in my head.

Edited by Readcomix

:news: ALL SOLD Via PM! Next up, we have several issues from the Carl Barks Library, Uncle Scrooge Adventures #'s 1,2,8,9,10,11,12,13; Donald Duck Adventures #'s 20 & 21. All are still sealed with card. Your choice, $10 each.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix