• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL; Everything Posted -- I Bought a Collection -- the Oddball and Misfit Thread!
1 1

127 posts in this topic

Ok, it's getting late but lots more to come in the next day or two. I also have a thread of Golden Age open and have identified about 10 books to add to it, so I don't know which I will do next. (Of course, shipping would be combined if both threads have something that interests you.)

The next installment of this thread will be based on the old joke about fat chicks and mopeds -- fun books that maybe you don't want your friends to see you take! 

1 hour ago, Readcomix said:

Next up, we have several issues from the Carl Barks Library, Uncle Scrooge Adventures #'s 1,2,8,9,10,11,12,13; Donald Duck Adventures #'s 20 & 21. All are still sealed with card. Your choice, $10 each.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:takeit: Take per PM

1 hour ago, Readcomix said:

Next up, EC Classics...this will be all 12 issues, offered individually, of Russ Cochran's magazine-size, full-color, heavy stock cover reprints.

:takeit: Take per PM