• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Marvel silver-bronze slabs
1 1

12 posts in this topic

Some info:

I have bought and sold on ebay under the name devo3000x and have a 100% rating with over 500 separate buyer/seller ratings  

Rules:

First :takeit:gets the books and not interested in HOS of probationary member sales. Paypal goods and services for payment. Return policy: no returns.  Shipping is USPS priority, USA only. Shipping is included in listed price. No trades at this time.   

My opinion on GPA: GPA is overly good used to drive prices to the bottom. If you quote GPA please also let me know where it was bought from - was it eBay? Mycomicshop? Comiclink? What was the shipping cost, was sales tax paid, was there a buyer premium, was PayPal friends and family? Prices here are shipped period. A $500 book on eBay with sales tax and shipping could be $560 final cost. So please keep this all in mind. 

Edited by devo3000x
Additional notes