• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Solar boy Magazine Thread—50% off now 6/7
3 3

459 posts in this topic

Ok the thread is cleaned up.....glad to see some of these rare ones are finding a good home.  I'm not a magazine Collector and these are just the left overs from that huge collection I posted on here back in 2017......Anywho tonight I am posting 30-50 more magazines and there will be some rare ones in there as well.  Till then discount below is in play....Please keep in mind because some people are confused.  The discounts I am giving are till a certain time and they expire when I start posting.....i've been flexible with that but no more.....Please follow direction.  Thank you all and hope to put up some fun ones tonight.....

25% OFF till I start posting tonight......thank you

30% OFF till I start posting tonight......thank you

Tonight will be a bit more fun.....Im doing buy 2 get 1 free on the magazines once we start posting.  This will include any existing books that are in the thread.  Also I will have 6-8 freebees throughout the night.  Didn't realize that I still have over 400 magazines still left here.....will try and get 50-75 of them done tonight......thanks everyone

Ok everyone im about to start the fun.....Im doing buy 2 get 1 free on the magazines once we start posting.  This will include any existing books that are in the thread.  Also I will have 6-8 freebees throughout the night.  Didn't realize that I still have over 400 magazines still left here.....will try and get 50-75 of them done tonight......

Close Encounters of the Third Kind Official Poster Magazine #1 - 1977 Vintage--COPY B---Free to the next person who purchases a magazine.....Please claim...thank you

20200530_195758.jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY