• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Solar boy Magazine Thread—50% off now 6/7
3 3

459 posts in this topic

On 6/5/2020 at 1:18 AM, SOLAR BOY said:

1974 SPRING PROBE THE UNKNOWN MAGAZINE - UFO SPECIAL REPORT -----Free to anyone who wants to read it......please claim....thank you Claimed

20200604_230229.jpg

:takeit:  OOPS!  Sorry about that!

Edited by chevalmeow
apology

3 minutes ago, chevalmeow said:

:takeit:

Already claimed sorry but there are other free mags I listed that have not been taken.....please look thru and take one or two if you like.....thank you

Just now, chevalmeow said:

Solarboy,  Will I be able to get these books at the 505 off.  I didn;t know to specify.

Thanks!

No but you get them all at 50% OFF hahaha......just take what you like ill cross them out and ill know they are 50% OFF.....thank you

Still 50% OFF everything in the thread for the rest of the night.  Please take what you like closing thread later tonight  sunday and sending out all invoices tomorrow.  Thank you

Still some incredible deals left on some tough magazines.  Please take alook and steal some before I close the thread at Midnight......Thank you

On 5/25/2020 at 2:21 PM, SOLAR BOY said:

Heavy Metal Magazine April 1983 Adult Illustrated Fantasy Science Fiction Copy B Solid 5.0 Asking $4

20200525_110729.jpg

On 5/25/2020 at 2:39 PM, SOLAR BOY said:

Heavy Metal Magazine December 1983 Adult Illustrated Fantasy Science Fiction--Cover detached--Free to anyone who buys a magazine today......please claim....thank you

20200525_113452.jpg