• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Star Wars Porg Adoption - $7
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Porg seeking adoption.

1 - Adoption processing fee is to be made through PayPal

2 - There are no returns on adoptions.  Are you cruel?  Are you inhuman?  What kind of person are you?  You cannot adopt a porg and then decide that you cannot care for it and return it.

3 - Normally I only ship porgs within the United States since the Feds banned the sale of porgs outside of America.   However, the Feds aint gonna catch me.  If you live outside of the United States, I can smuggle one out of the country for you. 

4 - I do not ship porgs to people that are on the HOS List or Probation List, you bandits are no good and incapable of giving a porg a good home and raising it with values.

5 - Adoption processing fee is $7 + Shipping. (If you do not care about the porg's default shipping container (factory sealed box), I can definitely ship this via First Class since it will be under 1lb.  Otherwise if you do care about the box we are in at over 1lb and it must go by priority.

Edited by Buzzetta

Porg

Remember if you don't care about the official box... then we omit that and I can get this to you via First Class shipping US Domestic as it will be under a pound. 

If you want it preserved in his box... then it is going to be priority.  

He is about 6" tall without the arms extended.   He will hang from your car window.  He comes with a warning sign that says Porg on Board. 

IMG_8085.jpeg

IMG_8086.jpeg

51r-ePCVAcL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

@Buzzetta Great Caesar's Ghost, man! For the love of all that's holy: Why do you have a Porg!

I thinking about paying you the $ to set it on fire & send me the video but that would be a waste of a match! lol

Edited by Comics4All

Just now, Comics4All said:

@Buzzetta Great Caesar's Ghost, man! For the love of all that's holy: Why do you have a Porg!

I thinking about paying you the $ to set it on fire & send me the video but that would be a waste of a match! lol

Take it... give it a new home... set it free upon the wild. 

20 minutes ago, Comics4All said:

Chewie had the right idea: grill & put hot sauce on 'em! lol

You are forever barred from adoption.