• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is PCH down?
4 4

149 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, 956Ref said:

I agree that these are two covers, but for example there was just a sales thread last week that had a beautiful 4.5 Shocking Mystery Cases 51 and it sat there for over a week.  The price was reasonable based off other recent sales and ebay asking prices. But no one jumped on it...If I had an extra grand laying around I would have considered it, but I don't so I just watched lol.

Don't base anything off Ebay asking prices!!  Sales prices ok..  

I also saw that shocking mystery 51.  Great eye appeal and I had to tell myself to look away.  Just trying to be disciplined in my collecting for a change. 

37 minutes ago, KCOComics said:

Don't base anything off Ebay asking prices!!  Sales prices ok..  

I also saw that shocking mystery 51.  Great eye appeal and I had to tell myself to look away.  Just trying to be disciplined in my collecting for a change. 

4.5 grade ?  Not a rare book either

49 minutes ago, ThothAmon said:

Hardly any bargains anywhere.  Does this auction house often sell comics?

They usually sell antiquarian books. This is their first one - more to come I'm told. Printed catalogs for this sale are available from them in hardcover (limited to 20 copies) and softcover still if desired