• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Amazing Fantasy 15

30 posts in this topic

Hi gang.  Recent pick-up from a local friend, one-owner, bought at our in-town newsstand in '62.  The book is fairly solid, attached at staples, one small nick rear cover spine is still attached, small stain upper right f/c and first wraps, spine damage, rear cover surface soiling, one page tear at bottom, rubbed bottom spine corner, and rough upper right edge.  Trying to see about how this community grades...I know what I think, but I've been out of the game for a bit and am off to some degree usually.  

IMG_2672.jpeg

IMG_2674.jpeg

IMG_2675.jpeg

IMG_2677.jpeg

IMG_2678.jpeg

IMG_2679.jpeg

IMG_2680.jpeg

IMG_2681.jpeg

IMG_2682.jpeg

IMG_2683.jpeg

IMG_2684.jpeg

IMG_2688.jpeg

IMG_2691.jpeg

IMG_2692.jpeg

Edited by williamhlawson

Thanks to all so far...and just fyi I had this at a 2.0 approximately.  A friend interested in it swore it at 1.8 to 2, hence CGC is in this one's future.  I've seen some of the 2.0's and 2.5's and some do appear significantly worse eye appeal wise.  Again, thanks and keep the opine's coming.

5 minutes ago, williamhlawson said:

Thanks to all so far...and just fyi I had this at a 2.0 approximately.  A friend interested in it swore it at 1.8 to 2, hence CGC is in this one's future.  I've seen some of the 2.0's and 2.5's and some do appear significantly worse eye appeal wise.  Again, thanks and keep the opine's coming.

I would be very surprised if it gets a 1.8 but crazier stuff have happened 

2 minutes ago, littledoom said:

3.0 .. I know some graders who would say 3.5

Me too, but...I wasn't gonna be 'that' guy.  I mostly agree with...

26 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:

I am also right around 2.0 but I do think a cleaning could bump to a 2.5. 3.0 would be a gift.

Which sounds like my exact thoughts tbh.