• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Madeline Margaret masks
1 1

6 posts in this topic

My entrepreneur 17 year old daughter, previously known as the CGC baby, has launched her own sidegig creating and selling masks! I thought some folks here from the boards might be interested because she's using patterns that include Star Wars and Marvel related prints. Please feel free to browse shop or share!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MadelineMargaretCo

swmasksmall.jpg

mickeymask.jpg

mickeymasksmall.jpg

captmarvelmask.jpg

captmarvelmasksmall.jpg

marvelmask.jpg

swmask.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

@celluloidbuff

@atrocitus

Thanks so much guys! She's very excited about her project.  She actually is, and has been an exceptional seamstress and teaches at a local sewing school. When the pandemic started she began making masks for healthcare workers and now has pivoted this into a side job.  Personally, I'm very impressed with what she's doing with the wire with the masks....introducing wire to keep them firm on your face as well as figured out how to introduce filters into some of them. So she has three different types pick from aside from the different styles. I can hear that kid upstairs sometimes till 1 in the morning sewing away!

Edited by Rich_Henn

1 hour ago, Rich_Henn said:

@celluloidbuff

@atrocitus

Thanks so much guys! She's very excited about her project.  She actually is, and has been an exceptional seamstress and teaches at a local sewing school. When the pandemic started she began making masks for healthcare workers and now has pivoted this into a side job.  Personally, I'm very impressed with what she's doing with the wire with the masks....introducing wire to keep them firm on your face as well as figured out how to introduce filters into some of them. So she has three different types pick from aside from the different styles. I can hear that kid upstairs sometimes till 1 in the morning sewing away!

I'm excited to receive mine for sure. I went with the option for the filter and the wire on both of mine. If you're going to do it, do it right. Thanks for the link, and be proud of your daughter's initiative, creativity and talent.