• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A silly hypothetical situation, loosely based in reality.

56 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

How come you always say all the funny stuff

Holly could get a bone thrown his direction every once in awhile

Hey you're "pedigree" with 6,300 posts! Nothing to sneeze at!

Edit @Hollywood1892 added screenshot 

Screenshot_20200527-160441_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

:tink:

LeadingDifferentJunebug-small.gif

This post isn't about me,it's about Jimmy

How are we gonna help him out...its obvious we have hired a Shapiro like dream team with Kav and Saul, now we just gotta get the funds together to get Jimmy out of this jam....hypothetically speaking

Edited by Hollywood1892

7 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

This post isn't about me,it's about Jimmy

How are we gonna help him out...its obvious we have hired a Shapiro like dream team with Kav and Saul, now we just gotta get the funds together to get Jimmy out of this jam....hypothetically speaking

Better add hire some usual suspects!!!

345814-20.jpeg.jpg

On 5/26/2020 at 6:44 PM, seanfingh said:

The most interesting fact is that they subsequently “gave” him the book. I bet jurisdictions are all over the road on that type of fact. I doubt it would carry the day, but maybe.

its a great fact pattern.

I think the issue that would come up is that Jimmy's God-Mother left her estate in equal parts to her six nephews.  It appears that only two of Jimmy's cousins were helping him clean out the house when they discovered the books and those two subsequently agreed they they belonged to Jimmy.  It would seem that the other three cousins had no say in the matter and did not agree to it.

9 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

I think the issue that would come up is that Jimmy's God-Mother left her estate in equal parts to her six nephews.  It appears that only two of Jimmy's cousins were helping him clean out the house when they discovered the books and those two subsequently agreed they they belonged to Jimmy.  It would seem that the other three cousins had no say in the matter and did not agree to it.

Bah-they werent helping so they dont get squat.  They didnt care.

53 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

I agree that is potentially troublesome. Slab ‘em, sell ‘em and dice up that money.

This version seems a little more researched and accurate-- like the other article was written by someone who skimmed facts off of it or something.

https://www.clevescene.com/cleveland/the-wall-of-greed/Content?oid=1504521

Kind of an amusing story. I like the one comment some jokester added using the user name "The Wall" claiming it is not correct to claim it was greedy as it could not get rid of the boxes quick enough.

Edited by 01TheDude

Possession is 9/10ths of the Law! (Sorry if already said)... If cousins never saw what was in the bag, who knows? Jimmy's family needs to shut their respective pie holes.

On 5/27/2020 at 5:07 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Hey you're "pedigree" with 6,300 posts! Nothing to sneeze at!

Edit @Hollywood1892 added screenshot 

Screenshot_20200527-160441_Samsung Internet.jpg

6300 posts in a bit more than a year. "a mind is a terrible thing to waste" pops into my head.

3 hours ago, the blob said:

6300 posts in a bit more than a year. "a mind is a terrible thing to waste" pops into my head.

I think it averages out to about 14 posts per day...I'd have to say there is alot better then 14 threads going on at any one time around here....and when I say that I mean there is at least 14 response worthy threads

16 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I think it averages out to about 14 posts per day...I'd have to say there is alot better then 14 threads going on at any one time around here....and when I say that I mean there is at least 14 response worthy threads

Ok, to each their own. I am surprised I have so "few" posts in my eons here, but I do take posting vacations for work, family, health...