• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ninjak

4 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good morning, 

Thanks for your message.  The difference would be that one version is considered the Gold Edition.  

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thanks!

On 5/27/2020 at 9:32 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning, 

Thanks for your message.  The difference would be that one version is considered the Gold Edition.  

On 5/27/2020 at 9:32 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning, 

Thanks.  I appreciate the feedback.  I don't think I have the Gold edition of Ninjak #1. The comic logo on the Gold Ninjak is yellow and red (pic with one comic) Also, the Valiant brand on the upper left of the comic is yellow.  I have 2 copies of Ninjak #1. Is the Ninjak #1 (pic with 2 comics) with the red logo a misprint? 

Thanks,

Mike Cross

pic1.jpg

pic1.jpg

From my research on the patent (#5106126) the colors red, yellow, and blue inks were used to print the Ninjak logos on chromium. Either too much red ink was used, or, the yellow ink ran low so the logos look more red than orange.