• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REWARD PAID: A specific MICRONAUTS page from 2003 (Image Comics)

3 posts in this topic

Hello all:

I know I have posted about this page, even recently, but I'm changing the REWARD OFFER for the rest of this year, so it seemed worthy to post again.

I am still casting about, looking for - PAGE 6 - from the Image Comics version of - MICRONAUTS, issue 11 -, published 2003.

It is the LAST page I need to complete the interiors.  I have been looking for it for over a decade.

The artists were STEVE KURTH (penciller) and BARBARA SCHULZ (inker)

DETAILS on possible location / History:

- Neither artist has any particular recollection of the page's disposition. 
- This suggests to me that the page was sold or donated early on, 2004-2005 or so.
- Both artists are based in the Midwest, so the major cities to which they may have traveled in that timeframe would mostly likely include Chicago, Milwaukee, Madison, Des Moines, Minneapolis/StPaul.  Or thereabouts.  But so much time has passed, the page could conceivably be anywhere.
- Other members of the 2003 Production Team have been canvassed, and they do not have the page.
- When sold in 2004/2005, this page would have likely been well under $100.

DETAILS about my REWARD OFFERS:
(Yes, I said 'offers' in the plural)

- I have maintained an offer of ONE THOUSAND frakking DOLLARS for this minor page.  It still stands.

I have two further offers that I will make available until the END OF 2020 ONLY.

- $500 Finder's Fee to anyone who can direct me to the holder of said page.
- IN ADDITION, a further $1,000 will be DONATED to the local Food Shelf of choice of said Finder.

If the owner simply comes forward, all three offers will accrue together.  Until the end of 2020 ONLY.

So, anybody know any closeted MICRONAUTS collectors?  (I KNOW there are some out there!)  
It might do a bit of good to touch base with them and ask them to go through their stuff.  
Or encourage them to contact me directly.

I'm just trying to get this particular monkey off my back.

Some have suggested to me that the page may actually have been lost or destroyed.  Holding out hope still that this is not the case.

An image of the page in question can be viewed here.

Andrew

micros11p6c.jpg