• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!

92 posts in this topic

Going to list 35+ books here. Most will be DC Romance in varying grades. Others will be various Bronze hero books. This thread might creep along very slowly, and posting will be very random. I will just post as time allows.

1) PayPal, checks, MOs and even cash are fine.

2) Shipping will be on the buyer at cost. One book will ship First Class. Two books will ship Priority Envelope. Three or more books will ship Priority Box. Shipping from 48103. Overseas sales are ok, but you will be paying for the shipping.

3) Returns are fine within 14 days of USPS posted delivery date, but buyer pays return shipping.

4) No Bad Listers

5) Ridiculing the books is ok

*6) The :takeit: or a typed I'll take it, take it or clearly understood version MUST BE POSTED IN THE THREAD! I will do it for you if we are discussing a sale via PM, but it has to be posted in the thread by the buyer or me. If we agree on something via PM, and someone else takes it in the thread before you or I post the :takeit: , that person gets the book.

Edited by electricprune

Heart Throbs #93 $25 Please read description. This looks like a VF (Qualified) to me. The centerfold is detached. One centerfold page is also covered in pencil scribbles. The bottom staple also looks like it's close to detaching, but it's still holding somehow. It also has a store stamp on the front cover. It looks like David's Grocery 205 W. Broadway York (?) ON. That's the bad. The good is that this is a sought after book, that is very difficult to find. It's really a "Classic Cover" for Romance books. Somewhere along the line, there were posters made of the cover. They are easier to find that the book. I see no copies of this issue on eBay currently. SOLD!

Scan_20200527 (18).jpg

Scan_20200527 (19).jpg

Scan_20200527 (20).jpg

Edited by electricprune

1 hour ago, electricprune said:

Heart Throbs #93 $25 Please read description. This looks like a VF (Qualified) to me. The centerfold is detached. One centerfold page is also covered in pencil scribbles. The bottom staple also looks like it's close to detaching, but it's still holding somehow. It also has a store stamp on the front cover. It looks like David's Grocery 205 W. Broadway York (?) ON. That's the bad. The good is that this is a sought after book, that is very difficult to find. It's really a "Classic Cover" for Romance books. Somewhere along the line, there were posters made of the cover. They are easier to find that the book. I see no copies of this issue on eBay currently.

Scan_20200527 (18).jpg

Scan_20200527 (19).jpg

Scan_20200527 (20).jpg

take it