• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ORIGINAL OWNER COLLECTION- 1948-1953() CLOSED
13 13

209 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

IT's not clear.....I dont think he is selling all of them here, he might be keeping some....not sure why its not clear but ooh well....

I think eventually most of the books are going to be offered on the boards -- I know Richard well and I think he has other stuff going on, wants to invoice folks and collect himself a bit.  I do think this collection is being sold here primarily.  

11 minutes ago, Foolkiller said:

I feel you on that.

Looking back at my first response to you, I want you to know that wasn’t intended to be disrespectful. Tone can be hard to convey in text. But I do think without that Arch rule there was a case to be had. Maybe not a slam dunk case, but a case none the less lol

8 minutes ago, Foolkiller said:

I think eventually most of the books are going to be offered on the boards -- I know Richard well and I think he has other stuff going on, wants to invoice folks and collect himself a bit.  I do think this collection is being sold here primarily.  

Thank you Foolkiller I’m no fool lol....I appreciate the response. Looking forward to more books. Hope there some extremely rare ones in the bunch. 

16 minutes ago, Foolkiller said:

Poor guy is going to need therapy with this crew after listing another couple hunderd or so books... 

Sold books rd 2

jungle 135 - thothamon

dollman 47 - comcav

kaanga 17 - black cat

weird fantasy 22 - must eat brains

jungle thrills 16 - comcav 

betty/veronica 40 - october

space adventures 6 - inaflash

terrors of jungle 9 - thothamon

4 books left

still available from both days:

1) action comics 163 - $800