• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kickstarter comic sent from artist with signature and remarque.

5 posts in this topic

I have a kickstarter book that I am getting signed with a remarque by the artist.  He said he would send it to you with the paperwork so that I would get the yellow label and he would put my membership number on the form so that after grading it would be billed and sent to me.  Is this correct?  I just want to make sure this will work.  Thanks Tim

• Administrator

Hi, thanks for your message!  In order to receive the signature series label then the artist would need to send the book to us directly along with a creator agreement.  If you need a creator agreement you can contact our customer service department and they can email one to you.  You can reach them at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thanks!

• Administrator

Hello, once we receive the creator agreement with the item, we will contact you, the customer to obtain additional information such as grading tier, value, shipping method,etc.  That is why you need to have your name and customer number listed on the creator agreement so that we can contact you once that is received here in the office.

Thanks!